Friday, January 9, 2015

It feels good to knock those cobwebs off of the blog and get back at it!

Over the past few months I've been relying on Instagram to keep in touch with you all because it is so easy to just click a picture and post. I have missed the blogging world though. How have you all been? What have you been up to?

Now that I've dusted off the blog, it is time to tackle the sewing room again. I want to move things around, unfortunately it is a domino effect type of thing. I ultimately want to move the cabinet from the sewing room into my bedroom to store my husbands clothes. This will free up some space in the sewing room as well as the hallway built ins that he is currently using to store clothes. The only problem with all of that is I need to move the treadmill out of my room. That takes man power that I don't have right now. Especially since there are stairs involved in that move. In fact, it may have to go out the front door and around the long way to live in the basement. Cold temps with snow make that a little less pleasant than it has to be. 

Have you seen the Blocks From the Past Quilt Along that is going on? It isn't too late to join.  In fact, I have just joined and need to start my blocks. Week 7, I will be sharing my tips for making three of the blocks. So be sure to check into it and check back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment