Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Last Friday morning I was avoiding my local fabric store and the sale that they were having because I don't need any more fabric. I'm on a use it up kick and am trying to finish all of the unfinished projects that I have laying around.

Of course when Marion and Natalie invited me to go along with them, I couldn't refuse. I did show restraint and only bought a couple of things...

The sale fabric was $5.55 a yard, so I bought three half yards.
This little bag is what I'm really excited about.  It was one of those fill the bag for $3.  As long as you can get the bag closed, you can stuff as much as you can get into the bag. 

 Look at all of that! The yellow dot in the back was a half yard of fabric. My secret was to roll the fabric. There are some fun colors to add to my stash, or I may just use it all together on one quilt. All that for three bucks! I even had money left over to go to lunch with the girls :)

3 comments:

  1. You sure got some pretty scraps. I just love polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go far wrong with dots and Bonnie & Camille.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bag deals. I sometimes buy more that way that fat quarters. ofcourse I love to make scrappy quilts.

    ReplyDelete