Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A-R-T or J-O-B

I did mention that I got a job right?  It's an actual job with an actual paycheck and actual hours. I've been working extra hours to cover my trip to market. Thank you to those of you who have hung in there with me!  I also discovered this thing called Instagram - it's amazing. Blogging lazy style. If you want to follow me, my name is aprilmaedesigns.  I've just include one of those snazzy follow me widgets on the side bar.  :)

So are you ready for more catch up on Hello Moon?  Eventually I'll get a few posts in here or there.  I just feel bad posting about all the fun I'm having and not posting the patterns on time.  So here we go...September and October or should I just say the next two blocks since September and October 1st are long gone!


Speaking of market, are you going? Be sure to look me up if you do.  I'll be hanging out by this quilt...
hoping to sell a pattern or two. For those of you not attending market, these are now available in my Etsy Shop for instant download. I would love it if you left a comment, I've missed you all!

14 comments:

  1. Love September & October blocks, guess I better get going on July & August :) Have a great time in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat block is purrrrr-fect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blocks! I missed out on Hello Sun, so perhaps it's time to jump in on Hello Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooooo cute. Still working on the alien block (lack Moon's face). So I am just in time for next blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they are super cute! Thanks so much for sharing them. Glad you are enjoying your job and Instagram. I better get working on my blocks I am a bit behind at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! The quilt was a charm. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these wonderful blocks of yours and your Hello sun Quilt ist gorgeous!
    Good luck at the market!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute blocks!! It is so funny I was just thinking about you the other day. Don't feel bad. Life comes first!! Have fun with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! thanks for posting - can't wait to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these two!! :) Thanks for sharing - tell you what, when someone is offering CUTENESS like this Hello Moon BOM for free, I'm not one to complain about lulls due to life. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see this post! These two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! Thanks for catching us up and ENJOY market!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Hello Moon. The dog and cat are very cute. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like your new "look"! Very clean looking.

    ReplyDelete