Monday, April 1, 2013

April Hello Moon

You've got to know when to hold 'em and know when to send them off to the quilter! I have been working on this quilt for a magazine for some time now, and decided it was time to get a few things off my plate.  I handed it off to Konda for some wonderful machine quilting. It felt good to get it off of my to do list for a while!
With the quilting taken care of, I spent most of my time catching up on orders. The pads were stacking up like hot cakes!

I did have time to squeeze in the April block for Hello Moon :)

You can find the instructions here. For the background, I've been using Silver Dot from Laura Burch Basics by Clothworks Fabric. Have fun sewing!

3 comments:

  1. ohh what a cute moon. I can't wait to have time to work on the March and April blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute with the hedgehog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could send my stuff off to the quilters!!! Dang it!! I have too much to do!!!

    ReplyDelete