Saturday, March 9, 2013

Maggie's Classy Hooch Press

What do you get when you mix 3 Mormon Chicks, one Jersey chick and a few fifths of cheap vodka?
 Maggie's Classy Hooch Press! Ella hosted a fun sew day and Maggie treated us all with Vodka and spray bottles.  I brought some linen scented mineral oil, but Marion figured out a great way to scent her Hooch Press with zested grapfruit!

Maggie's Classy Hooch Press is our homemade version of a Best Press type of product.  Spray it on your fabric before ironing and it works wonders!

Our concoction was one part vodka, two parts water, and about a tsp of scented oil.  Marion came up with a great tutorial. Feel free to use the label for your own Hooch Press bottle.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I miss you girls! I can't wait to try your Classy Press. I'll have to go incognito when I buy my Vodka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too Patti! It would have been great to have you join us :)

      Delete
  2. haha!! Looks like it was a fun Hooch Press party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I will have to go try this. Best Press has been a great friend of mine but I have become too cheap to buy it unless it is on sale.

    ReplyDelete