Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hello Moon March

It has been so much fun to see all of the moons appearing in the Flickr group! I love the way the different fabric choices make each block so unique.

We're still playing catch up...Are you ready for March?

I guess this should have been the April block, since Earth Day is in April. When I was putting the pattern together, that didn't even occur to me. Oh, wait...I just read this so we're good: "The United Nations celebrates Earth Day each year on the March equinox, which is often March 20."

Here are the Hello Moon March Block Instructions.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, very cute. I think I will put Australia on the Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, April - I'm getting so antsy because I'm sooooo close to having a BOM spot open up and I'll be starting this. :D

    ReplyDelete