Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Hello Sun

Market was amazing!  It was so much fun to see all of the new fabric lines and patterns and to meet so many talented people.  I think the highlight of the trip was chatting with Maryanne Fons, although Kaffe Fassett telling me that my (homemade) skirt was cool was a close second.

Everyone loved my Mustache Love and Sweet Ride patterns.  Jaybird Quilts even tweeted about it! 
I was officially there with Moose on the Porch Quilts since we were promoting Spring Time in the Rockies. Konda was nice enough to let Machelle and I launch our new pattern lines.  Hopefully it wasn't too confusing. 

There is still time to enter to win a copy of my patterns.  To enter, just post a comment in the last blog post here. A winner will be chosen tomorrow.

More about market later...now it's time for the November Hello Sun Block.

This sleepy little owl is enjoying a moment in the sun.  The instructions are available here. Can you believe there is only one month left? 


4 comments:

  1. Your blocks have all been adorable! I've been enjoying seeing them come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading to the quilt festival this weekend! so many exciting things to see and do!
    Just found your blog last month; really enjoying these delightful suns--think these will make a great Binky quilt! Thanks for sharing.
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great "Hello Sun" block, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, April Mae! Thank you very much for the new design of this month! It is beautiful!
    I just finished my block and published it in the Flickr group. I hope you enjoy!
    Just to post it on my blog, I mentioned that I can't believe that they already spent 11 months and only subtracts us one more! I'm going to miss the surprise of each block next year! But I will always keep my smile to see these wonderful designs!
    Congratulations on your block in 100 Blocks Quiltmaker's no. 6 and Easy Quilts!
    You deserve it! I pray that many opportunities come to you to you! All people deserve to know and enjoy their beautiful designs!
    A big hug from Argentina!

    ReplyDelete