Monday, September 17, 2012

Server Down

I just found out that the server that I had aprilmaedesigns.com and clothmamapads.com on crashed and wiped out my websites!   I made a few phone calls and all of the king's horses and all of the king's men haven't been able to put it back together again.
pattern available at   http://www.etsy.com/shop/OrencoQuilts  

That means that all of the Hello Sun block of the month patterns are not currently available. Hang in there and we'll get it all up and running again, even if I have to spend some time recreating everything.

updated 9/21/2012: aprilmaedesigns.com is back up and running. It's not too late to join the Hello Sun Quilt Along.

2 comments:

  1. Double stink! Hope it gets fixed soon & no permanent loss. Thought it was my puter doing it's crazy dance.

    ReplyDelete