Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Block

It's that time again!  As I logged on this morning to post the September block, I was amazed to see that it has been over a month since I have posted.  I knew it had been a while, but month is much too long!

That last month of summer break just flew by.  We had company for a couple of weeks, then there was the school clothes shopping and school registration. The good news is that I have finished sewing all of the Hello Sun Blocks, so we should be right on time here.

Yay September! I love the last few weeks of summer when the nights start getting a little crisp.  Speaking of crisp, I can't wait for the Honeycrisp Apples. I'll never forget the first time I tried one from a farmer near Gardener Village.  He twisted the apple, breaking it in half in his hands, then handed us samples.  I've never tasted it's equal - unless you count the bag of apples that I bought from him :)

Enjoy the September Block and be sure to come back by in a couple of days.  I'm participating in the Geared for Guys Remix Blog Tour over at Crazy Old Ladies. I can't wait to show you my quilt!

4 comments:

  1. :))) so lovely block!!! just in time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, April Mae! Thank you very much for another great block! It's so beautiful! I hope you are very well! Have a nice day! A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is so cute!! Perfect for September!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure if I am the only one having a problem or not. I tried to go to the block link and it says "not found". Is any one else having this problem? I do love the block!

    ReplyDelete