Thursday, July 5, 2012

Changing it Up

My parents came for a visit to see little miss
While they were here, we did a little of this
and a whole lot of that
 
Which left me with no time at all for this
So, let's change it up a little this month.  Here is the Hello Sun July Block.  This time, you choose the colors!  The sun is setting/raising over the ocean depending on which coast you are thinking of.  Will your water be 5 different fabrics, or just alternate between two.  What about Mr. Fish? What color will he be?  I'll catch up on my block and get August ready for you. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new blog design :) SWEET baby, and AWESOME cabinets and SUPER cute block! I need to get caught up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, April Mae! Little Miss is so beautiful! And the cabinets look greats! I love new block! Thank's for sharing with us! Have a nice day! A big hug!

    ReplyDelete