Tuesday, July 31, 2012

August Block and a Winner

First of all, let's announce the winner of Konda's Simply Charming Minis - I entered the number of comments yesterday into the random number generator and it came up with 2.  Congratulations to Sandra!

And now for the Hello Sun August Block.
It seems like I finished the July block just yesterday...
I guess it was last week :) The instructions for the August Block is available here. If you are just getting started on the Hello Sun Quilt Along, you can find all of the block instructions here. Be sure to post pictures of your block in the Flickr group.

5 comments:

  1. Your July block turned out great. I just LOVE the August block - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry:) I am really excited about the rest of the blocks - my favorites are yet to come.

      Delete
  2. Those two blocks are the cutest yet!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A snail :) how fun, thanks again for these patterns...I have enjoyed each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these blocks so much. I'll download when I go to the internet cafe. I'm already collecting fabric!

    ReplyDelete