Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hanging

First of all, I have to share a funny story.  At the last minute, I joined Diego and Josh for an evening bike ride. When we were just about home, they decided to go get a snow cone. I didn't want one (or the extra sugar and calories) so I went home. I plopped down to take a breather and went on FB to see what people were up to.  Then I see this...

...posted 53 seconds earlier!  They were going for a walk and just happened to go by the snow shack. At least her mommy brought her over the next day to see me.

So, yesterday we hung the quilt show.  This is always labor intensive, but so much fun to see it all come together.

decisions to be made

getting everything even

and beautiful quilts to see.
Be sure to stop by if you are in the area and vote for your favorite quilt - it's free:)

2 comments:

  1. She is so Stinking cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I bet it is tough to get all those quilts to hang straight.

    ReplyDelete