Friday, June 8, 2012

Cracker Barrel Run

We've finally gotten out the bikes, dusted them off and have hit the road this summer.  We haven't been very consistent until this week though.
Today is the Cracker Barrel Run, which sounds like a lot more fun than it is - it is fun, but the only thing we do at Cracker Barrel is fill up our water bottles and empty our tanks.
Konda invited someone she met that she thought would be a great fit for us as a bike partner. For some reason I took that to mean chunky.  She's not. In fact she is very thin. Dang, I'm tired of being the fat chick:) I've got to get back on the healthy eating bandwagon.  Part of the trouble is that I don't remember what I was eating during that time.  I went 3 weeks without any beef, chicken or eggs just to get to a healthy place, and I didn't even miss it much.  Now I can't for the life of me figure out what I was eating.

Happy trails to you!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for biking! (not for me, mind you, I meant for you! I know that you <3 it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL your Funny April!! I don't like being the fat chick either! :( Keep up the bike riding it will help you feel better if nothing else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has mentioned the family getting bikes. I am still waiting. I love you blog.

    ReplyDelete