Friday, May 25, 2012

Winner - Geared for Guys book

A funny story...I was sitting around a quilting rack doing a little hand quilting with some ladies.

We were laughing, talking and getting to know each other a little better.  Annette and Sue found out that they were related and there was even some talk about match making a couple of the lady's 30 year old kids. Then Marion makes a comment to me, "Hey April, I really want Emily's Geared for Guys book so make sure I win your blog give-away" (insert wink here).  We had a good laugh.

This morning, I entered 1-19 (the # of comments on the last post) into the random number generator on line and it came up with 6.

I counted down 1,2,3,4,5, Marion.  No, it can't be.  I count again...1,2,3,4,5, Marion. Really?! I had an internal battle of "just run the generator again, she'll never know." Then ultimately I decided that I can not discriminate against her just because she is a friend. I promise, it wasn't rigged.  I have noticed on her blog that she has in fact won two other give aways recently - I think she is just one lucky lady.

So congratulations Marion! You can add winning give aways as another one of your super powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment