Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Peteetneet


I immediately fell in love with this place when I moved here.  It's an old school, turned museum.  It is also where I got involved with quilting and met most of my quilty friends. Konda and Emily were the first, then it snowballed from there.  In fact, I was just there yesterday. (A bit of trivia, the logo that we use on our publications was drawn by our very own Emily Herrick).

So, if you are in the neighborhood...
The 10th Annual
Peteetneet Quilt Show
"A Decade of Creating Heirlooms"

The show starts June 15th and runs through the 26th.  Classes and Demonstrations are Friday June 22nd and Saturday June 23rd.  If have a quilt you would like to enter in the show they will be accepted June 11 from 10am to 4pm and June 12 from 9am to 12pm.

For more information, entry forms, and class sign ups go to


No comments:

Post a Comment