The extractions went well, and now we are on to the healing. It is definitely a slow process.
What I've learned:
- Make two ice pack covers for each kid, they need washing.
- The home made gel packs are awesome, but they can only really be frozen a couple of times before they won't freeze any more.
- Make twice as many gel packs as you think you will need. 6-8 per kid. When you rotate them, they don't freeze as quickly as you need them too.
- Buying that second remote for the PS3 was well worth the almost $60.
- Even big boys want their mom sitting near by.