Thursday, March 1, 2012

Holy Snow Day Batman!

That's what a friend said when I called her this morning, and boy is she right!  Last night we had a huge down pouring of snow.

Speaking of weather, did you know there is 100% chance of seeing a rainbow today.
I don't know about you, but I can't think of a better way of starting a snowy day than with a little bit of sunshine and a rainbow. The March Block Block for the Hello Sun Quilt Along.

Everyone is doing such a great job getting their blocks done!  This month's give away is sponsored by Clothworks Fabric.  They have donated not one, but two fat quarter bundles of their Everyday Organic Solids. Perfect for adding to our blocks each month.  In fact, our finished quilt just might be designed with solids in mind :)

Since we have two prizes, I went to the Random Number Generator and ran it twice.  The winners of these lovely fat quarter bundles are....flolesage and swrobison!  Congratulations! Send an email with your mailing address to me and I'll ship those off asap.

Remember, there is always time to catch up with your blocks.  Any pictures posted to flickr between today and the end of next month will be entered into the drawing.  Only one picture of each block will be entered.

Have fun spending the day picking out the colors of your rainbow:)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for another fun block to make...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me !!! I win ! Thank you !

    The new block is great, I like rainbow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you ...Florence!!

    ReplyDelete