Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sew Fun

After sewing up a sample for Emily, she offered to pay my way to the French Knots quilt retreat as compensation. Awesome!

As expected, we spent all of Friday and Saturday sewing. What I didn't expect was how much fun we would have and the Bosom Friends and Kindred Spirits that we would meet . We giggled, laughed and were just plain crazy.
What a great group of ladies! Of course I forgot my camera and only snapped one quick shot with my cell phone. Is it cheating if I just link to Maggie's post? She is very articulate and has said it all way better than my foggy head can at the moment. Plus, I'm still drooling over her table runner.

Off to make jello for the boy with strep throat - we are all a little foggy headed and hoping to spend a quiet Thanksgiving at home.

3 comments:

  1. Hi April! So fun to meet you and see all of your wonderful quilt projects. I am still drooling over your purple quilt. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really great group of lady's!! Loved every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April - it was really fun to meet you last weekend! I wish I could have stayed for more of the fun. It was also fun to see some of your beautiful work in Emily's trunk show!

    ReplyDelete