Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finally!

It's the last day, last hour, in fact of school - yeah! While it's been a good year, we are all so ready to be done with schedules, homework and all the running back and forth.

Alley and I have been patiently waiting for this moment.
As my Dad would say...Come on people - we've got places to go, things to do, people to meet.
We have frolicking to do, adventures to take, bike rides to go on (a few pounds to shed - ahem) and sunsets to watch.
My goal for the summer is to hit the ground running in the morning and collapse from exhaustion every night.
Let the wild rumpus begin!
(by the way, Aaron is not naturally pinkish brown - that is the color you get when you spend all day at the color festival being hit by chalk dust)
See - Josh was only there half the day :)

4 comments:

  1. We still have a week left. :P
    Is that the Color Festival at the HK temple ins Sp. Fk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you!!! Thanks for posting these pics! And festival of colors...CRAZY!! I saw people before and after...just nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I look at your pics & "covet" your life in the country!! No rat race, no houses on top of one another & selling for an OBSCENE amount. Just simple, beautiful, country life :) Enjoy it for me!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete