Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feeling Scrappy

That pretty much sums up how I've felt for the past week.
Squashed like a bug. Those winter colds can really get you down. Ugh!

There is an up side to being sick and sitting on the couch all week. Like catching up on some movies that you never got around to seeing - Cloudy with a Side of Meatballs, The Princess and the Frog and a few I don't remember. Making resolutions to clean out and organize the basement this summer - have you seen Hoarders, now that is some motivation. Or even catching up on a little hand embroidery.
This is my first block for the Birdie Stitches Block of the Month quilt along. Embroidery and quilting, what could be better?

Yes, that is the fourth BOM project I'm working on, why do you ask? I think four is a nice even number, and I don't think I'm getting in over my head. Getting over my head would be joining a fifth BOM quilt along like the one over at Quilt Dad's Blog. Just because I've moved his website into my BOM folder under favorites doesn't mean I'm joining. Now if I could just find the right stash buster project for that laundry basket full of flannel scraps...

1 comment:

  1. I love your block. Too cute. After watching Hoarders a few times I started to shop in my stash..LOL

    ReplyDelete