Thursday, November 4, 2010

Layer Cake Quilt Along

My good friend Konda from Moose on the Porch Quilts is having another quilt along. This time it is going to be made from a Layer Cake. I've recently been gifted a Moda Hoopla Layer Cake, which I wasn't too wild about at first. After making the first block in the quilt along, I'm hooked. The fabric is so happy and crisp looking.

All that being said - I don't have any pictures to share. My computer is in the shop and I'm using a loaner from my son's room. So while I wait to upload my block, you can see the blocks that other's have made here, and you can find the pattern here.

Come on and join the fun!


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your block. I have never seen that fabric line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked it up so I could see your fabric..... is this the one??

    http://www.hingeleyroadquilting.com/hooplajellyrolllbymoda.aspx

    If so it is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that link as well...it does seem to be most of the same prints, but some of them seem different. I almost wonder if that is an artist sketch. Or I could just be crazy, 40 different fabrics are hard to keep track of :)

    ReplyDelete