Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The DayDawn is Breaking

My husband just left for his first day at his new job. I can't help but to feel like this is the beginning of better times ahead.
Sometimes I wish I knew what the futures holds, which dreams will become realities and where life will take us. Then I remember that the journey is what life is really about. While these past several weeks have been difficult, we've all learned so much and have grown even closer as a family. For now, I'm content with that glimmer of sunshine that is peeking through the window promising a bright day ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! A new job. A new chapter in life. "Who knows what the future holds" is kind of an exciting thought. So glad things are changing for the good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy for you! Keep thinking positive thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for a new job! I do hope it goes well. I love how you put that.. the journey is what life is all about! Thanks so much deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you via Posie Gets Cozy. I can't tell you how great it was to read this very first post. The is our second summer of my husband being laid off (he was employed for 6 1/2months in between) and it SUCKS. So scary.

    I am thinking positive thoughts for your family and asking you to do the same for a stranger and hers.

    ReplyDelete