Friday, June 18, 2010

Scrub Your Butt

Soap Company - From the moment I saw the name of Scrub Your Butt Soap Co. I knew I needed to work with them! You can't have a company with a name like that without having a good sense of humor. Fortunately, they not only have a great name, but great products as well. Crystal has developed some wonderful balms that help restore beauty naturally - love that. The scents of the balms are beautiful and light, not overwhelmingly perfumie (is that a real word).

So...For the next few days -while supplies last- I will be giving away a free sample from Srub Your Butt Soap Co. with every order at my esty shop. So pop on in and see if there is anything you like and tell Crystal that April sent you :)Check our her shampoo and other soap item too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment