Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Flower Garden

Blogging time seems to be a little hard to come by these days, what with the kids and the hubby home most of the time, the computer is working a little over time.

Besides all of the hanging out, walking and bike riding that's been going on, there has been a little bit of crafting. Yesterday, I was playing around with some embroidery floss and came up with these fun little hair pins.Now that's my type of gardening. No weeds, sore back or dirt under my fingernails. Plus, they just seem to multiply rather quickly. I do have a set over at woodchesters -my other etsy shop. I'll be posting a few more later because they are just too much fun to make out of so many different colors.

5 comments:

  1. I want to know why I didn't know you could do all these fun things, and more importantly why we weren't doing fun projects together when you lived right down the street from me??? Tell Diego good luck in the job hunt and hello from Colton (well and all of us too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute. I'll have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to learn how to crochet these up for my girls! Isn't there a song about "flowers in her hair"?? Probably a hippie one out there somewhere. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hair pins...loving the white one!

    ReplyDelete