Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BOM's Gone Wild

You know how it is...you get on board for a block of the month. Then before long, you are up to your ears in quilt blocks wondering how you got here and if you will ever finish.

For me, it all started in January this year with a cute little Nativity wall quilt.Of course I had to make the block out of scraps first...and as long as I was making a block out of scraps, I could make two blocks out of scraps so in the end I would have a throw quilt rather than just a wall quilt.Then as long as I was making the Nativity quilt, I could change up the colors and make a different quilt to give away at Christmas.You know what I mean?

3 comments:

  1. I really like these! I don't blame you for making several so that you can make more than one quilt... or two or three:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the star fabrics for the stars!

    ReplyDelete