Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wet Cement

The sun keeps poking out from behind the clouds, then changes it's mind and tucks in for a little while longer. The ground is wet and fresh. A few white blossoms fall onto the grass reminiscent of the last snowfall not so long ago. The lawn waits to be cut. Dandelions are almost ready to be wished upon. My thermostat reads 70. Spring has finally arrived.Spring has also arrived in my family room. This thrifted privacy screen just needed a little bit of Martinique by moda to brighten up our home on these early spring days.Tomorrow is Earth Day...I'm thinking rainbow cupcakes and a special discount on cloth pads...

1 comment:

  1. The screen is a steal!!! I was having a hard time picturing it so it was great to see it. Love the fabric panels. I wish it was still 70!!!!

    ReplyDelete