Thursday, March 18, 2010

Quiet Book Pattern Winner and a Sewjourn

And the winner is.............lucky number 13 - Becky! Becky I've sent you an email so be watching for it :)In somewhat unrelated news....
I'm sew excited to be going on a sewjourn down to St. George! My friend Sue and I have been planning our trip for sometime now. We're on pins and needles...time to release a little tension... serge ahead! OK, I think the cheese is out of my system now - not really, we've been follow this thread for weeks.

We're going to be attending the Dave's Bernina Spring Retreat. St. George really is one of my favorite places.
Even though we won't have time to visit Zion National Park, we are going to have a blast together, finish a bunch of fun projects, eat out and best of all....I've checked the weather report. While it will only be 55 degrees here, it will be a lovely 70 degrees there. :)Anyone else going or going to be in the area? If you are, make sure you pop in to say hi!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like fun. Thanks for the invite. :o) Just kiddin'. People like me walkin' around with no spleens can't just up and run off to St. George. :o)

    ReplyDelete