Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jellyroll Quilt Along Block 2 - Thank you!

I have to mention how overwhelmed with emotion that I am while browsing through the quilt blocks that y'all have made. You are some very talented ladies. When Konda asked me to design a block, I spent all of my time focusing on color choices, measurements and...well, myself. I never imagined that the softer side, the personal side of seeing the results would be so overwhelming. It's amazing to see that block that was rattling around in my mind a few weeks ago has taken so many beautiful shapes. 1. jellyblock2bIMG_0039, 2. Block Two, 3. Block 2, 4. Jelly Roll Block #2, 5. JR "Botique" by Chez Moi Block 2, 6. 100_1706, 7. Jelly Roll Sampler Block 2, 8. jell_roll_2, 9. Block 2 - Jelly Roll Quilt Along, 10. Block 2, 11. Quilt Along Block 2, 12. block 2

No comments:

Post a Comment