Monday, November 9, 2009

Invader Zim Quilt

Every once in a while, you see something - like an Invader Zim sheet - and it inspires you. Really inspires you...and you can see the quilt perfectly in your mind. Then, every once in a greater while that quilt comes out exactly the way you had imagined it. Know what I mean?Then your husband and kids all start fighting over it so you think, hey maybe I could sell that on Etsy. So, for any die hard Invader Zim fans out there...the quilt is posted in the shop. If it doesn't sell, it will end up under our tree this year.

5 comments:

  1. April...

    That is sooo cute. Very creative!!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quilt and even awesomer (made up word) quilting!!! Is that free hand or pattern follow? I love the tipsie look. Bet you're glad that you got one finished! Hip, hip, hooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And the quilting looks awesome! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL QUILT! I'm afraid to admit that I've never heard of Invader Zim and don't really know what it is. BUT....I do know a COOL QUILT when I see one! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any remnants of the sheet left? My daughter would love to try this, but we can't find any Zim sheets online.

    ReplyDelete