Thursday, November 19, 2009

Company and a reveal

Friends from CA are coming to visit this weekend. We are so excited! They have 7 kids, so our kids have a blast when they all come over. When we met, both of our families had three kids, and Sara and Bryan napped in a crib together. (insert embarrassing picture here)Wow, that was a long time ago. Anyway, needless to say I'm in company mode...a flurry of cleaning...you know the drill. I did have to stop in to show you how well one of our major investments went.

Aaron before braces (and when he was shorter than me)
And -drum roll please - Aaron after braces
A few years and a couple of thousand dollars later - but worth every penny. I could go on and on about how that fun little boy has become this wonderful young man, but for now, let's just enjoy that smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He looks more mature since I saw him last! The smile is great! Congrats!

    Enjoy your visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete