Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April

I couldn't let the day go by without wishing you all a happy April. The fortune cookies turned out great. My favorite fortune was "Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. "

With that, I'll leave you with a few tracings from a vintage coloring book that I found. I think they would make great embroidery or needle point patterns. Maybe squares for a baby quilt? You can click on the pictures to enlarge or download, then you can make them any size you want. Enjoy the free embroidery patterns!

2 comments:

  1. Yours and Amber's fortune cookies turned out soooo great! I don't know what I did wrong! I will try again, perhaps today. I'll let you know how they turn out! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for teaching us! Maybe it's your oven, didn't you say it was a little off?

    ReplyDelete