Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birthday Spoiler...all soon to be 9 year old girls step way from the computer

We really have to keep this on the down-low...Sara cannot come across this post.

After many days and nights of sewing pads and Christmas gifts, I treated myself to one of Hillary's patterns. Of course I showed Sara the Wee Wonderfuls website and she loved the dolls. I had big plans to make a set of Kit, Chloe and Louise for her birthday, and even picked up a little bit of courdory for dresses.The other day while dreaming out loud of the American Doll that she wants, she off handedly started talking about how she would like to make her own robot, one that works.At $95 the American Doll will have to wait...but a robot...that I can do. Now to get those dolls finished. That's so Sara...she wants a doll and a robot - that's my girl :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I like the way you used your sewing machine's decorative stitches for the chest display. I bet Sara will love it.

    ReplyDelete