Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome December!

No pictures today, I've just been loving the arrival of a couple of new babes. Have you seen this cutie? What about this one? Wouldn't they look adorable in a pair of these? Babies everywhere...well, everywhere except here ;)

Here, there are a lot of top secret Christmas presents being made. It's sad really, Christmas comes and all of the crafting bloggers go underground for a while. I've been spending a little time trying to remember all of the really cute hand-made gifts that were around last January that I just had to make. I was thinking that I might take pictures, then post them over at Flickr with a link on my blog. That way the kids won't see if they happen by while I'm on my blog. I would have to trust the other people on my list not to click on the links. I'll have to think about that.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! The boots in the snow are great!

    ReplyDelete