Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just Some Silliness to Start the Week

The other day, Diego said something about the kids....their brains haven't caught up to their bodies yet.

I told him that was probably the smartest thing he'd ever said.
Teenagers are preteens....gotta love 'em
What do you think Professor Alley? 3 kids, one dog and a pair of plastic glasses - good times, good times. Thanks for letting me indulge myself in totally ridiculous pictures of my kids. I would say that this is not the norm for us, but now that I think of it, we had a similar photo shoot with some plastic hillbilly teeth a few years ago.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I'm a guest seller over at the Cloth Pad Shop. If you have time go over and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics! Kids can be funny with reckless abandon...that's what makes them so funny!

    ReplyDelete