Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School

Just checking in to say - I'm back! We ended up taking somewhat of a "staycation". We did little day trips, enjoyed ourselves and took the week off. Just in time to start school yesterday.

At the risk of having too many pictures of the book bag - is that possible? - here is another picture with the S on the front flap. The lighting was not the best, but I was able to snap a quick shot before she was off to school.The kids are rolling in from school now...I need to work a little more on my time management skills. Back to school night is tonight. Sara's teacher has something in common with my partner for the Doll Quilt swap - they are both men! More to come on that later - I sent the quilt off yesterday and don't want to spoil the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment