Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Only bad witches are ugly

Miss Gulch - I want to see you and your wife right away about Dorothy!
Uncle Henry - Dorothy? Well, what has Dorothy done?
Miss Gulch - What she's done? I'm all but lame from the bite on my leg!
Uncle Henry - Oh! You mean she bit you?
Miss Gulch - No, her dog!
Uncle Henry - Oh, she bit her dog, eh?
Munchkins - singing- The house began to pitch / The kitchen took a slich / It landed on the Wicked Witch in the middle of a ditch / Which was not a happy situation for the Wicked Witch!
Wicked Witch of the West - I'll get you my pretty... and your little dog too! Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Oz. I said come back tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love this quilt SO MUCH! What a creative idea. I wish I had the talent to pull off something like this.

    ReplyDelete