Friday, June 13, 2008

I normally don't go in for these types of things - but after seeing this on a blog, curiosity got the better of me. You type your name into this website and it tells you how many people in the US have your name.
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?
Apparently I don't exist. This would make perfect sense of the now 5 empty fortune cookies that I've gotten over my lifetime. Seriously have you even gotten one without a fortune? Talk about feeling small and insignificant.

- Jane Doe

1 comment:

  1. I had to check it out myself. Mine said there were 1 or fewer people in the US with my name, so I guess I may or may not exist.
    I have had empty fortune cookies too. I've had at least 2 that I can remember, so you're not alone. We can not exist together!

    ReplyDelete