Thursday, February 28, 2008

Non-official Sewing Day

My day started off with me lying in bed, staring at the ceiling anticipating another day at the dentist. Hmmm, maybe one of the kids will have to stay home sick, or maybe the car won't start, or maybe just maybe a huge snow storm will blow through knocking out all of the power in the city and the dentist will have to close down for the day. Just as these thoughts are going through my head the phone rings...it's the dentist's office calling to cancel my appointment because the dentist is sick. Now I'm not one to wish any ill will on anyone else, but if the dentist had to get sick - it does happen you know - he couldn't have picked a better day. So now my day has opened up - no plans - it's an official sewing day. I've been chompin' at the bit to get some more pads made...hmmm...that doesn't sound so good together but you know what I mean. Speaking of pads, have you seen the Cloth Sisters flickr group? Tons of pictures of cloth pads and 16 members already.


The sun is shining the birds are singing, I have fresh bread and it's a sewing day. Would you like to join me? Come on, cancel all those plans, throw dinner in the crockpot and let's just sew today.

No comments:

Post a Comment