Friday, January 11, 2008

Coming Your Way

Today I received some mail love from my dear friend Amy. She sent this book which goes along perfectly with my one of my New Year's resolutions for this year - make all greeting cards that I plan on sending out. Now if I could just remember to throw on a bra in the morning, I'd have two of my resolutions taken care of ;-)

Speaking of mail love, Paula sent one of her Ballet Bows for Sara. If you haven't seen these, they are really cool - especially for those of us that are challenged in the hair styling department. I pull Sara's hair back and stick it in the clip, then the pony tail part of her hair goes into the net - she loves it. She picked out the red one and tries to convince me that red goes with everything, even the pink and brown dress that I finished for her today (pictures to come). A white one would work really well for her up coming baptism...maybe there is some shopping in my future.

I can't leave the mail love up to everyone else, so I've got a package of my own headed out to Amy. This scrapbag for a friend of hers and a little surprise for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment