Friday, January 25, 2008

Bobbins and Bows

Where are you sun? My pictures as well as my day yesterday are a little gray. But what a better way to brighten up a day -and these pictures- than with a few bright fabric boxes. I used the tutorial over at Day to Day. I just love Melissa's ideas.
These boxes are very petite, the fabric squares were cut at 6 inches and one at 5 inches. As you can see I've already filled them up with little crafting trinkets. These two are for a birthday gift. A little early, but I'm planning ahead and avoiding the last minute rush that happened at Christmastime.
Off to spend the morning with Alicia and her 4 year old twins and Jamie and her 3 year old triplets - not quite sure how that happened or where I fit in but I'm looking forward to it just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment