Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Mail

A couple of days ago, I came home to find a box on my porch. Seeing the cute hand writing on the box with my name on it - as opposed to the type written name of hubby boxes - I new it had to be something good. I had to forge through the grabby hands that kept asking what it was and tore open the box to find this yummy Christmas goodness.

The clip board is even cuter in person. It's only half the size of a regular clip board and everything is layered with pieces popping up...mmm. The little band-aid sized box holds the numbers that clip onto the mini clothes pins on the clip board. And...if that wasn't enough, this adorable little snowman box packed full of handmade gift tags. The little sign on the box says "Some of my best friends are flakes." - Amy, you know me too well! Thank you!

1 comment: