Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm Coming Out of the Closet!

I've been busy stocking up my Etsy store for the holidays. There are some new magnet sets and a few sanitary pads -I'm thinking people may wait until after the holidays to buy these, but who knows maybe some of you will get them in your stockings! Ha!

So with that said...I'm coming out of the closet. After many days of research and pondering, asking other people and getting past the ewww factor, I tried the cloth sanitary pads and *love em*! And to be honest, it was quite fun! So there you go, I'm out...

Be the first person to post a comment and I'll send you a free panty liner of your very own!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! The colors and patterns are great! I love how they snap to keep them in place. What a great idea! ~Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Those are so awesome/hilarious/a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete