Friday, October 26, 2007

First Etsy Sale!

Can I just tell you how excited I am? Some one, a very dear someone whom I have never met, liked my scrap bag enough to buy it! I'm excited, I'm in awe, I'm sooo grateful. Another scrap bag is in the works and it should be up soon, I've just been sidetracked with Halloween costumes. Have you ever tried to sew a baby bonnet for an 11 year old boy? It kept looking like a prairie girl had. It's finally at a point that it's passable - not up to my craft standards, but hey it's for one day. An 11 year old baby boy? Well, sort of. It's more like a baby attacking an old lady. His head is the baby's head, but his body is the old ladies body. I will definitely post picture when we get it all put together. Anyway, another Etsy shop update is coming soon, stay posted. Thank you dear shopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment