Monday, September 10, 2007

Where are the Fairies?



This week has been one of catching up with my past - in a good way. I got a call from a dear friend that I haven't seen in 5 years- she's coming out for a visit in November - isn't it nice to catch up on the phone and not just email? I ran into someone from my home town that now lives in the same city that I do - how crazy is that . J-man's friend from out of state dropped by today and my MIL is here visiting. My cup runneth over...Ah to love and be loved!

So we've been doing all of the fun touristy things. I actually got to go out to lunch and have a meal that I didn't have to prepare or clean up after...ah the good life. Yesterday afternoon was my favorite part of the visit. We took a hike around the lake in the mountains behind our house. The kids and I strolled along with Nagymama while Alley (our dog) pulled D around the lake!

When we were just heading home we found this little mushroom and D reluctantly got back out of the car to snap a quick picture. How beautiful! The only thing missing is the little fairy fluttering by.

No comments:

Post a Comment